The perfect family vacation, romantic getaway, event accommodations!
Summer 2016 is just around the bend and at Antigua Resort in Lake George NY, we are ready to welcome new guests and old friends! We are just as eager for summer to begin as you are and pleased, once again, to bring you that “old-fashioned family vacation at the lake feeling” that keeps guests coming back year after year to our spectacular Lake George resort. Your 2016 Lake George summer vacation is always better at Antigua Resort!
Discover The East Side of Lake George
Antigua Resort on Plum Point is located on the quiet, East side of Lake George, where you can take full advantage of the “Queen of American Lakes.” Meet new friends and roast marshmallows at a lakeside campfire…enjoy swimming on our private beach, horseshoes, ping pong, fishing, board games, rowboats, and canoes. Put your feet up and sip on a glass of wine while enjoying spectacular sunsets exclusive to Lake George’s east shore, with views of the Adirondacks and the steamships of the Lake George Steamboat Company.
Just across the lake, you’ll find that old-time carnival atmosphere complete with a beach, arcades, fried foods, and Lake George attractions the kids will love! In Downtown Lake George, there are nightly concerts, Thursday night fireworks, mini-golf, parasailing, boat rentals, and steamship cruises. There are plenty of fun things to do in Lake George, all just a short drive away, including:
- Six Flags Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom
- Lazy River Tubing
- Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course
- Hiking in the Adirondack Mountains
- Fort Ticonderoga
- Lots of golfing around Lake George (ask us for suggestions!)
And so much more…
Events in Lake George
If you are planning your Adirondack vacation, you will want to know about upcoming events in Lake George. Spring and summer are bustling seasons in this famed little lake village! Check out what is going on this summer:
- June 1st – June 5th: Lake George Elvis Festival
- June 6th – June 11th: Americade
- June 12th – June 18th: Lake George Spring Restaurant Week
- June 18th & June 19th: LARAC Arts Festival in Glens Falls NY
- June 25th & June 26th: Adirondack Wine & Food Festival
- June 29th – July 5th: Dance Extravaganza Dance Competition
- July 22nd – Sep. 5th Saratoga Race Course Season open
- July 4th: Lake George 4th of July Celebration at Shepard’s Park
- Aug. 13th & 14th: 2nd Annual Lake George British Music Invasion
- Aug. 15th – Aug. 25th: Lake George Music Festival
- August 29th & Aug. 30th: Lake George Festival of Fine Arts & Crafts
- Sep. 3rd & Sep. 4th: Lake George Triathlon Festival
- Sep. 8th – Sep. 11th: 28th Annual Adirondack Nationals Car Show
- Sep. 22nd – 25th: Adirondack Balloon Festival
Our private Lake George accommodations include amenities to ensure your visit is relaxing and fun. We offer free WIFI, color tv’s, and fully-equipped kitchens in our Lakeside and Bayside Suites, Main Lodge Suites & Accommodations, and 2-Bedroom Boathouse rental, with updated facilities. We also offer boat docking for our guests and are happy to offer the perfect setting for reunions and corporate retreats.
Browse our photo gallery for images of Antigua Resort at Plum Point. Check our availability online and request a reservation or call Antigua at 518-668-2556 for more information on our beautiful Lake George NY resort!
- Spend the Dog Days of Summer in August at Antigua Resort in Lake George!
- Family Vacation on Lake George
- 10 Unique Adirondack Attractions Near Antigua Resort